SWEET MERCIFUL BISCUIT-MONGERS!
THE SIDE-EYE! THE SMIRK! THEY BURN!
GODS SAVE ME THIS IS THE END OF ALL THINGS
SURELY THIS TIME I CANNOT SURVIVE
FRIENDS, SHED NO TEARS AT MY PASSING - IT’S HOW I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO
SLAIN BY THE RIDICULOUS SEX APPEAL OF A LONG-DECEASED PILOT
oh gosh i love your comentary
Would it disturb and frighten you immensely if I admitted to actually speaking like this in every day life, only with more gesturing and melodrama - in fact, just generally worse?
I’m glad you find it amusing, though ^^ That does please me.
Oh my god, I’d want to hang around you all the time. I love the way you talk.
you do? Awesome. i tend to type like a talk as well, i also talk with my hands a great deal more. i type, if that counts as writing with my hands
i do wish to hang around you, if you do talk like this.
You’re too precious and flattering, really, thank you *sends virtual hugs winging through the interwebs to envelop you in grateful, comforting embraces*
However, I’m told that it is excruciatingly annoying to try and have a conversation with me, so you might not actually enjoy it so much in practice. I have the most decided tendency towards waffling on and on, and I’m very hard to wring straight answers to questions out of.
I also ‘talk like a love-lorn politician juggling six different mistresses during a war’ according to J, and I tend to go off on tangents. Not everyone warms to my voice, either, it’s very much a love-it-or-hated vintage, I fear. I’ve done two voice posts on here, one of which makes me sound like a zombie because I had a migraine, and they’re inaccurate recordings where I answer questions from asks, but they’d give you an idea of the thing.
As far as speaking with my hands goes, I’m either completely stiff and awkward, or very animated, which again throws some people *shrugs* I’m sure you’d be lovely to spend time with though, and I would take great pains to avoid embarrassing you.
you? embarrassing me? i would be more worried that i would embarrass you guys. I tend to talk rather fast, move my hands more then necessary, and drop R’s more often then if i lived back in the South End, which apparently makes me sound uneducated. I go off on tangents on things i enjoy and tend to find a way to talk about history even if we are talking about Soda. I tend to dress in an unorthodox (awesome) manor that reflects more the 20’s-50’s then now or in combat boots and fatigue pants and tank tops. I have a high pitched voice which can induce head aches , and i well… tend to be strange.
WHY ARE YOU BOTH NOT MY BEST FRIENDS!!! I may be in a bit of a hysterical mood, in case you couldn’t tell, but even if I wasn’t, the sentiment would hold. You just don’t meet people so awesome in real life.
I am not easily embarrassed any more, so even if that were remotely possible that either one of you were to ever act in an embarrassing manner to me, I have long disposed of any shame. I weird up everywhere I go, and those who have a problem with this dive out of my way in cowering fear.
Jochen get over here, we’re going to walk down this hallway with these two, Law and Order style or calling it quits, because if you can’t take the weird, get out of the oddness kitchen. And repostallthethings, you’re coming with us too.
yes! We can be Law and Order : Historical Mystery Division. I see that selling well no, me , you guys, Reportallthethings, and Jochen. maybe even Manfred. any objections.53 notes
Posted on Thursday, 21 June
Tagged as: what is with me and law and order references?
Reblogged from: wahnwitzig
Posted by: fly-boys
- wifehans likes this
- offensivschock reblogged this from fly-boys
- offensivschock likes this
- mylovelettertonobody likes this
- pohanstvi likes this
- alicesheroinwonderland likes this
- sweet-ladypropane reblogged this from historicalawesomeness
- derwiduhudar likes this
- palmtrees-floridadreams reblogged this from divisadera
- palmtrees-floridadreams likes this
- divisadera reblogged this from fly-boys
- divisadera likes this
- historicalawesomeness reblogged this from valkyrien and added:
- valkyrien reblogged this from historicalawesomeness and added:
- n-g-j likes this
- amissingbluedivision reblogged this from fly-boys
- monarchtothekingdomofthedead likes this
- claire-marie likes this
- jastaace reblogged this from historicalawesomeness and added:
- yangstea likes this
- cute-hitler reblogged this from wahnwitzig
- gorgonetta likes this
- ornithomimid-girl-gang reblogged this from historicalawesomeness and added:
- a-complete-and-utter-bastard likes this
- aeonen likes this
- kaworubythesea likes this
- eulen-augen reblogged this from wahnwitzig
- wahnwitzig reblogged this from historicalawesomeness and added:
- historicalawesomeness likes this
- hanniballecters likes this
- valkyrien likes this
- wahnwitzig likes this
- fly-boys posted this